The Top 5 Ways to Prepare for a Session
1) Write down any questions or recurring thoughts regarding what you want clarity about, feel stuck on, or any big picture topics you’d like to cover, like life purpose or spirituality.
2) Know that I can’t see anything you don’t want me to see or aren’t ready to hear.
3) Have a notepad and pen with you, as well as water to drink nearby.
4) Have a sense of what you’d like to get out of a session.
5) Most importantly, have an open mind!
To read more on what to expect in a session, go here.
To know what to ask about in a session, go here.
To see how coaching fits in a session, go here.
For how being psychic works for me, go here.
To get a glimpse of my story, hop over here.
Find other various FAQs here.