The Top 5 Ways to Prepare for a Session
1) Write down any questions or recurring thoughts regarding what you want clarity on, where you feel stuck, or any big picture topics you’d like to cover, like life purpose or spirituality.
2) Have a clear sense and intention of what you’d like to get out of a session.
3) Know that I can’t see anything you don’t want me to see or aren’t ready to hear.
4) Have a notepad and pen with you, as well as water to drink nearby.
5) As always, have an open mind!
⭐️ If you haven’t booked your session yet, get started here.